Contract Works

When you build a new house you should have a construction policy to cover you for loss or damage to the insured construction project and loss or damage to third party property.


Something people often forget to do is tell their insurance company that they are renovating, adding on (rooms and decks) and replacing the roof.


You may need some specific cover for these projects.

The only way you get the right cover is to talk to an adviser who knows all the ins and outs.