Because no two businesses are alike, your business insurance policy can be tailored made to meet the unique needs of your company.
Types of cover:
• Material Damage – This covers loss or damage to your commercial buildings, contents, plant, stock and other assets
• Business vehicles – cover for those vehicles used primarily for business
• Business Interruption – this cover helps you in case of financial loss if your business is interrupted due to a claim on your business assets.
• Liability - public, statutory, employers, directors' and officers' professional indemnity
Tradies Insurance - insurance designed specifically for tradespeople.
- helping with those challenging issues like the security of the tools left in your truck, your van being driven by your workers, or your tendency to drop your mobile phone in the mud.
- there is also a cover called Defective Workmanship extension for when things go awry with a job.
Talk to our advisers who have a wealth of knowledge and experience in this area
AMP's video on “Business interruption insurance
– how to set the sum to be insured”
AMP's video on “The 5 types of liability
insurance your business may need”